Water Softener in North Las Vegas, NV

Call us for Water Systems at (702) 522-1761

Water Filter North Las Vegas NV (702) 522-1761If you are looking for a good water softener in North Las Vegas, NV, be sure to call Kinetico Quality Water Systems. Pick up the phone and call (702) 522-1761 and let our associates assist you in choosing the right water filter systems available to you. For over 30 years, we have been bringing water systems into the homes of families, providing better tasting drinking water straight from the faucet.

Did you know that only 1% of the freshwater on Earth is drinkable; the other 99% is either salt water or is inaccessible. For that much water, the number is staggering, and that is why Kinetico is here to help you find a water purification treatment. Through our water filtration systems, you can remove more contaminants than any other system available on the market.

Call This Business!